WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

Ann: Renounceable Rights Issue, page-13

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yeah I thought it traded (not that it traded any volume) quite well, kind of like a Mexican stand off. This company is either going to be a massive success or just stay down at these low level the risk reward is favourable in my view. The fact that Iridium (NASDAQ up nearly 50% in the last six months capped at almost $1B) chose to run with this product is great. They own something like 30 satellites around the globe and have probably the biggest Satellite VOIP in the world. Previously they were spun out of Motorola, I think they are the leader in the field of satellite telecommunications. With a very large network of resellers ( in the hundreds possibly thousands of retailers) around the globe. These Iridium Go products made by Beam (WRR) marketed and distributed by Iridium are becoming quite popular among reviewers and can be used for deep sea fishing, merchant marine, surveying for Oil in the desert, mining, adventure sports, light aircraft flying (apparently they'd work on a passenger plane near the window too). If the becomes more popular than perhaps our initial orders of 10000 could proliferate because Iridium has some like 600000 clients/customers and 300000 of those are quite active. Best case scenario we sell 100000 units worst case we all lose our shirts. Exciting stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.