POD 8.11% 3.4¢ podium minerals limited

Ann: Renounceable Rights Issue, page-4

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    It is a focused program to increase reserves on one project .The price of palladium is close to an all time high and platinum is now being projected to increase as well due to investor demand .If they find a heap leach system to produce the PT/PD/AU it should be profitable to mine at these grades in a shallow deposit such as this .I already own shares and will probably take up the rights issue .They have no choice as no money left in the bank .They do not have a lot of shares outstanding compared to many explorers .If they find high grade areas that would be the first area to mine .There are very few PGM projects world wide outside of South Africa and the mines there are under great stress due to militant unions and incompetent government .I don't have specific knowledge but imagine that a heap leach project would not be expensive to set up .if they prove up reserves and find higher grade ,it will get taken over which happened to another PGM project/company that I owned in Canada .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $15.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $14.81K 409.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 672 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 92827 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.