RNE 0.00% 0.8¢ renu energy limited

Does anyone know what the “next stage” is and any idea what the...

1. 2,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Does anyone know what the “next stage” is and any idea what the AFE will be for each project?
    This CR immediately partially consumed by increasing staff.
    If RNE can tell me what and how much for each project to understand potential revenue stream (expected when…what is time line to profitability) then sure…. Will buy again!
    Let’s not forget just now they are generating 0 (Zero) revenue and relying on deep pockets to continue.

Their AGM presentation is sh!te to be honest which raises more questions than answers… reminds me of Geothermal, Bioenergy and Solar days gone by.

This capital raise improves our balance sheet and strengthens our financial position to progress our various green hydrogen projects to the next stage of development…ok then what is next stage, how much will this next stage cost and how many more stages are there and what will be returns and when?
    The raise also allows us to boost our internal team to increase our ability to deliver on our project plans and build our portfolio of strategic renewable & clean energy investments…. So how many more team members and how will this impact cash burn over near future. When will next CR be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.809M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $7 909

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1881270 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1697229 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 94
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.