RNE 11.1% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

So help me get this straight please... SH approval required...

1. 2,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    So help me get this straight please...
    SH approval required subject to listing rules. So is it or not?
    If the deal falls over it will cost $200k to break!
    This tells me they are determined to see it through.
    I’m now trying to recover my $50k I’ve lost believing in the hype... boo hoo
    And what happened in NZ...AGO. Very poor disclosure.

Completion of the transaction is conditional on various conditions precedent including, if
    required, shareholder approval under the Listing Rules and regulatory change of control consents
    , and other customary commercial conditions in relation to material contracts, working capital and net debt requirements.
    The securities purchase agreement also contains other terms and conditions which are customarily found in transactions of comparable size and type, including provisions requiring purchase price adjustments for net debt and working capital variations, customary representations and warranties (including limitations on warranty liability), a tax indemnity and non-compete arrangements for up to 2 years after completion.
    Each ReNu Energy director considers the proposed transaction to be in the best interests of shareholders of the company and, if shareholder approval is required under the Listing Rules, presently intends to recommend that shareholders vote to approve the proposed transaction and to vote all shares held or controlled by them in favour of the proposed transaction, in each case except where an independent expert opines that the proposed transaction is not fair and reasonable to shareholders.
    A break fee of $200,000 is payable by ReNu Energy in certain circumstances, including withdrawal of unanimous Board support (except if an independent expert opines that the transaction is not fair and reasonable to ReNu Energy shareholders) and non-satisfaction of certain closing conditions precedent including a material adverse event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.405K 764.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 8469440 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4218211 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.