RNE 0.00% 0.3¢ renu energy limited

Ann: ReNu signs mandate for $10m debt facility, page-15

1. 15,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2604
    I don't want to get into a slingy match, as now I am well rested. However being in from 2008 i can see why you'd be negative on it as everyone moved on you held on. It sucks and happens to everyone at some point. timing the market is hard and letting go of a sliding stock is harder. With that said, thats on you for not seeing that there would be an orphan period between wind down of geo-thermal and transition into solar and biomass. If you aren't interested, dump on market today as I have some dry powder, take the tax loss and move on.. all the merry for me.

As for salaries yr 16/17 the exec totalled at $855K and the non-exec at $190K. this makes a total of just over a million bucks. So the salaries are very reasonable, especially considering I make more then all of their non-exec directors and I'm one of a million middle managers for a faceless US firm, that is to say i'm not a rockstar.

also, a little light reading would uncover that the Admin expense:

"Brief explanation of any of the figures reported above: The loss from ordinary activities represents administrative overheads, a net loss from the Bioenergy business associated with the rectification works and cost associated with securing transformational opportunities, offset by interest income received. In addition to this the Directors have also decided to recognise an impairment expense to goodwill of $1,000,000 as detailed in Note 8 to the accounts. Please refer to the attached Directors Report for a full commentary on the results for the period and refer to the 2017 Financial Report for the detailed financial statements and explanatory notes to the accounts.

you want insane salaries go have a look at SAS. Interestingly, the exec paid themselves less this year then last and took no performance payments. These strike me as a very solid team.
    Last edited by blister: 20/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.815M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 953000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.