IXR 10.0% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

Cheers for your comment agree in parts as do the alternatives....

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3149
    Cheers for your comment agree in parts as do the alternatives. Li batteries do have significant issues once discharged completely trust me I know gone through 3 in 12 months and went back to lead acid for my motor bike, also they are expensive to produce, fire risks, sensitive to weather conditions etc etc.

I understand the market loves Li and yes, it's changed a lot of things rapidly due to being light weight etc, but as a battery much better alternatives are much better and once technology and costs advance, we will have much better options than just Li batteries imo..

A vanadium battery could last up to 30-50 yrs if properly charged, Sodium is a very cheap battery to produce, EU countries are seriously looking at Sodium now etc.. Technolgy will change a lot of things we currently see today; it continually evolves on both sides. All the best appreciate a healthy point of view, unlike a lot of silly personal attacks I read on forums when people post a different opinion, lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $251.9K 23.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 9762722 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8390402 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.