IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: REO Production begins at Belfast Recycling Facility, page-37

1. 8,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2956
    I agree with the last paragraph and my view is that is a domino line up. Once the first is pushed, the rest will follow.

This is the part that has me intrigued "the market needs confidence back in higher REE prices which are slowly rising but stalling and the market is waiting for that to go first".

It is widely speculated that the Chinese prices are being suppressed for exactly that intent, to make it tough for the IXR's. I have no idea if that is fact or paranoia. But....

Why do we cite a benchmark for pricing that the buyers of our product have excluded themselves from?

If our customers can't buy that price, it can't be overly relevant.

So you mention the possibility of "the ex-China market price". It is the real question, what is the "Real Price" of REE ex-China? I think this is the mission for IXR. In their discussions with potential offtake partners in the US, in the UK and EU, and in North Asia, it will be taking them on that discovery journey, gaining commercially and geo-politically sensitive intel on what the real price is. That is the market that will set our price. JMO.

But first we crawl, get the Mining Licence, then we walk with the Demo plant, and then we run as those dominos fall. JMO. DYOR. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $26.73K 2.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 20341353 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4108761 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.