AVR 2.42% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Repayment of Facility Agreement, page-20

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    I was the same, the halt screwed my plans as I had bought an Extra 14000 AVRO shares in the final 2 weeks . Mind you in the final week you needed to sell a awfull lot of shares to move forward a pittance that’s why I did my final trade on Monday on Tuesday there was no head to speak of . As I said my original target was 30,000 shares and had a $9 + SP been mantained. my figures were very sound . It’s easy to see with the volumes traded in AVR and AVRO the SP should have actually increased not dropped if you think logically . The SP of both were controlled by targeting the AVRO as it has a very small register . Once you drop the SP of that it will have a automatic flow on effect on AVR . Who is going to pay $9.50 for AVR when you can buy AVRO for 25c and exercise it at $8 = $8,25 . It’ would have been easy to do I you had a reasonable bank of them and virtually sell back to yourself in different accounts . This in turn would display a large volume of AVROs traded daily and give people a false impression of what’s happening . Quite frankly the volumes turned over in the last month are astonishing considering there are only 2.3 million shares out there . You drive one down the SP of AVRO the other will follow its logic and the AVRO SP would be piss easy to control for these people . It’s a rough old world out there in the market . This episode has just backed up my beliefs it nowhere near a even playing field especially when it comes to RIs and believe me so many RIs are so blind when it comes down to manipulation . I follow course of sales trading and see the computer generated patterns appear and repeat with regularity . This is a sure sign of manipulation GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
-0.380(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $15.94 $15.02 $290.0K 18.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.57 779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.