AVR 2.02% $17.00 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Jabra this is just one of my stocks I hold but I must admit I...

1. 1,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Hi Jabra this is just one of my stocks I hold but I must admit I have been passionate about its prospects over the last few years . I realised they true potential for ADAPT in a time when AHZ was near bankruptcy and bought up big time and not knowing the true genius that WP is ( he’s the reason this company still exists ) It’s a shame all my plans did not unfold like I had imagined mainly due to the Covid turndown in the markets . Had all gone to plan I could have potentially been sitting on 50,000 + AVR shares . Again these earnings would have help me fund many projects in not just my village but many surrounding villages . The average worker in the Philiipine earns $70 to $80 pw . With these funds I could.not just improved the infrastructure in the area but employed many local workers to do so . Doing so has a two fold effect , it gives them a salary ( something most have never had ) and also a skill set which ultimately will help them in life . in the farming areas lack of technology means things are done old school ways ploughing is done with water buffalos not tractors again this is another area which I can help address . People tend to trade as well as sell produce believe me it’s a different life style but one I enjoy . We work on the farm till lunch and walk down the rd to the beach in the afternoon . Life is simple but great where I live there GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.00
Change
-0.350(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $327.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $150.7K 8.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 388 $17.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.13 35 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.