ELS 2.13% 48.0¢ elsight limited

Yes but i think there are possibly many other interests in the...

1. 640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Yes but i think there are possibly many other interests in the background just bubbling along and you are correct in saying the main focus appears to be just the DRONE sector at present by management but I believe this is one of those cases where our tech should warrant clients seeking us out and Halo capabilities rather than us trying to find end users .... as they have said many times in the webinars their focus is drones and they have been avoiding talking about anything else to the market (investors) trying to move away from the past of over promising and underdelivering.... I am sure they get interest from so many different verticals as at the end of the day we are connectivity solution or as they connection solution ... So there are so many market looking for all the attributes halo offers be it just regional areas for home use and business or thesecurity aspects also of the AI algo and hacking ...

*Reliable High Bandwidth Mobile Connectivity Solutions
    *Elsight’s Halo, the ultimate drone connectivity platform, delivers absolute connection confidence globally, even in the most challenging areas
    * 6th Sense AI technology, is the first AI-powered connectivity solution for drones, guaranteeing constant uptime and connection between drones and ground control stations — Stationary, portable or mobile

Reliable High Bandwidth Mobile Connectivity Solutions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $72.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.0¢ 45.5¢ $15.30K 33.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.