VRX 5.88% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: Repeat of AGM Presentation, page-149

1. 4,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    My email to Bruce below. And he responded with a "thanks" at least its a response. much better than before. Gives confidence even though he didn't say much - just responding is progress.

Bruce,
    Thankyou for a really, really informative presentation. Interesting that the sp moved up 2.5c during that talk.
    Can I suggest that comms to shareholders doesn't always have to be about actual decisions. It can be about progress like the filing of a draft to the epa. You can put a positive spin (through words) on anything. As an example, look at EML and the huge regulatory issues they faced with a purchase of a company in Ireland that didn't do the right thing. They have kept shhs informed through that process.
    I think you will find that you can avoid a second strike at the next agm simply by communicating regularly. A lot of shareholders found out info through non vrx official releases and that's not good. Even if you get into production in 2022, the shh sentiment will have long memories. I have seen this before elsewhere.
    Can I also suggest that you have someone answer the phones and reply to emails. Currently, it smacks of arrogance towards shareholders that you believe we are irrelevant. It would be worth paying someone $50k to do this where that person can answer basic questions and give limited info to queries. The sp gain will more than compensate for that cost. Furthermore, no-one will ring or write if the comms are regular even to say "we are progressing

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.381K 230.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 573999 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.