TTT 12.1% 18.5¢ titomic limited

Pay close attention to what is publicized.. True or false, they...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Pay close attention to what is publicized.. True or false, they have stated they’ve made and sold things for entities that they can’t even tell you about?

What does it take for that to happen? In short I will tell you.. You need to be vetted AND trusted. Once you are, you’re on the team…. Don’t F that up because it will take you out if you compromise it. Insure you (TTT) have alllllll the proper security control protocols in place to protect that trust. The “customer” will ask for that verification process for sure.

Point is, though it may not be large sums of capital as of yet, it very well be as we move along here.

If Governments are some of those customers, then let your mind wander about the exponential revenue growth potential as we get further down the road. I suspect other Governments may be interested in time to what you can do as you continue to perform.

Do not underestimate this fledgling part of of Titomic is doing. It could in time signify and justify a healthy price per share.

I still keep an eye on the hiring portals. That is what may tell you all you need to know.

The trade volume should tell you a little something as well as the share price appreciates. Yes that is stating the obvious but novice investors may overlook this data point and get nervous and prematurely pull the trigger and sell.

Fear and greed still rule the market. This little gem has legs for all the right reasons.

Look at me… I am a pumper of which I loath… lol

Last edited by WheresJackBenny: Yesterday, 19:50

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.020(12.1%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 14.8¢ $2.390M 15.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8651 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 457540 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.