AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Replacement Bidder's Statement, page-152

1. 11,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Apologies in advance to Atlas enthusiasts on this thread for the following but it's proof of what I was writing about (correcting anothers assertions) in previous post.

Fortescue Metals Group Limited PO Box 6915
    ABN 57 002 594 872 East Perth, Western Australia
    Level 2, 87 Adelaide Terrace P +61 8 6218 8888
    East Perth, Western Australia
    E [email protected]
    28 May 2018
    The Companies Officer
    Australian Securities Exchange Ltd
    Level 40, Central Park
    152-158 St Georges Terrace
    Perth WA 6000
    Dear Madam or Sir
    Eliwana Project Announcement
    Fortescue Metals Group (ASX: FMG, Fortescue) is pleased to advise that the Board has approved
    the development of the Eliwana mine and rail project, located in Western Australia’s Pilbara region.
    Eliwana Highlights
    • Estimated capital cost of US$1.275 billion
    • 143 kilometres of rail, a new 30mtpa dry ore processing facility (OPF) and infrastructure
    • Production commences December 2020 with a life of mine strip ratio of 1.1
    • Underpins the introduction of a 60% iron grade product (Fortescue Premium) in the second
    half of FY19

• Financed from operating cashflows at a capital intensity of US$42 per tonne
    Fortescue’s Chief Executive Officer, Elizabeth Gaines said “Development of the Eliwana Project
    will maintain Fortescue’s low cost status, providing us with greater flexibility to capitalise on market
    dynamics while maintaining a minimum 170 million tonnes per annum production rate over 20
    years.”
    “This Project allows us to commence the supply of Fortescue Premium product to the market from
    existing operations in the second half of FY19 with volumes increased as Eliwana ramps up to full
    production.”
    “Fortescue has now shipped over one billion tonnes of iron ore in just ten years, generating strong
    returns from our position at the lowest end of the global cost curve. This Project is important to
    Fortescue and the state of Western Australia, creating up to 1,900 jobs during construction, 500
    full time site positions once operational and the continued flow of benefits to our communities and
    the state economy.”

Stefans might be time to consult a professional, you seem to be imagining things.

This official FMG announcement available on fmg thread.
    Last edited by eyeswideopen: 02/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.