X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Replacement of 249F Notice of Meeting, page-16

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi @BobGee,
    I'm using Bloomberg data. See below. They paid a divvy in Feb 2021, then skipped the divvy in Feb 2022. This was the source of my initial disappointment. I think steady, consistent dividends are really important to establish trust among what is largely a retail investor base. Let's hope that after the vote, whomever is in charge understands that capital management is really important and can be the source of a lot of value creation. I know how I'm going to vote, but honestly the wins are so easy that no matter who is in control come November the wins are dead easy. This should be a multibagger over next 3 years.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4723/4723463-ef92f188d0615c3db272dd9c5026bfc1.jpg

On another note, I was just reading the June 30th financials, and it's a little surprising to me that Jeff manages so many "privately held businesses across the globe in the fields of construction, mining, marketing, manufacturing, industrial lighting and horse breeding." Ryan has a lot going on too of course, but it would be nice if these guys could FOCUS on the business and value creation for shareholders. It would also be nice if our Exec Chairman with "four decades of mining experience" owned more than 6 basis points of the company. Would be good if these guys put some money where their mouths are, so at least they would take some of this same pain that shareholders are taking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.