X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

I think the writing is on the wall for Jeff and the old guard at...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think the writing is on the wall for Jeff and the old guard at X64. To me, the only thing the company should be doing is buying back shares, and it appears that the only person who can execute the buyback is the old CEO. The last buyback was Jun 23, a few weeks before Welker's departure. If Welker is the only person who understands that the stock is cheap and buybacks are the best use of capital, then my vote is to change the Board. I hope Jeff isn't wasting too much money in legal fees on this, my guess is that the vote won't even be close. The good news is, hopefully this painful saga is almost behind us and we can move onto better days ahead. I do applaud the Board for the recent dividend, and whomever is in charge come November I hope will continue to pay at least 0.05 AUD/year, while executing an aggressive buyback and spending sensibly in Phils and Australia to maintain/grow our production profile. I also hope we can have a long term capital allocation plan, which lays out in plain language how capital will be earmarked over the next 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.