TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

Yep, I mean that investors in Mt Peake project as apposed to...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Yep, I mean that investors in Mt Peake project as apposed to TNG.
    I think part of the confusion in the presentation can be put down to the fact that things have changed a lot since the DFS, but not to a point that they can be announced. No point in putting DFS figures only in the presentation, but can't concretely announce the final capex number.
    I think all will work out in time.

On a separate note, to any TNG staffers, I would like to offer my services pro-bono to proof any announcements being sent to ASX.
    Please. Please. At this stage get things right 100%.
    People are selling today, after the most ramping presentation I've seen from Mr Burton. In my opinion it's because the key driver of a decision to invest in TNG right now is the likelihood of the project coming together (because the SP is so disconnected from fundamentals in the event that it does). Confidence is everything, and having out-dated "About TNG" in announcement 1st August, and an incorrect slide on 2nd August is not going to build a sense of confidence in the project.

There's 3 board members and no chairman. Add another board member if the workload is too much, like you said you would early in 2016.

Frustrated rant over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.