IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

sorry taken my eye of this puppy AGAIN - as I said execution is...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    sorry taken my eye of this puppy AGAIN - as I said execution is everything and from what I can see they are certainly giving it a real shake. I must say Bellevem with all of your negativity you have made me read the prospectus and exec remuneration announcements and I am stuffed where you are coming from. As I understand and read Dickson has not been paid a cent and invested substantially in IGE being the major shareholder and invested cash directly into FOY. Clarke seems to have received buggar all and previous MD McIntosh has received buggar all and if so paid in shares. I also believe from the announcements McIntosh has also invested some decent cash into FOY. So call me old fashion mate when I see this as it gives me confidence that they are putting their money where their mouth is and you are not, or you don't have it.

Exec remuneration - $400k / $500k pa for the exec Chair and MD each - should the prospectus not complete and milestones not bhe met I am sure that under the various ASX & ASIC rules this will be contested. Should they achieve relisting 20 c / 40 c / 60c and $1 share price you are left with a company capitalized at $750m + and considerable wealth amongst other shareholders.

Lastly I would like to understand your comment about " What scam can they come up with to finance the next leg, i wonder" - fascinates me when people come up with statements like this.

he's a tip big fella SELL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.