TLU 0.00% 0.2¢ tellus resources ltd

Ann: Replacement Prospectus, page-7

1. 1,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hi Broosta

I'm all for differing opinions.....and actually welcome them. I have no problem at all with considering views that I may have overlooked. Maybe you could do the same.

In reference to your suggestion that I didn't look at your link - I did, and thanks for sharing it.

In reference to your comment about superior minds - can you please point me to any analyst or so called superior mind who predicted $50 barrel oil when it was trading at $100 not too long ago? We're all experts in hind site and the so called superior minds you are referring to might not be as superior as you think?? How many superior minds predicted the GFC (very few)!! Several so called 'superior minds' have been predicting a housing collapse in Australia for years (whilst the housing market has continued to steam ahead). Not saying it won't happen at some stage, but these so called superior minds called it wrong (they can't have an open ended prediction that lasts 5 years in my opinion)!!

Broosta - neither of us will change our minds regarding TLU. Only time will tell who has chosen correctly. Let's see how it plays out!!

Cheers

Doyle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.