KSO 0.00% 0.8¢ king solomon mines limited

Ann: Replacement Prospectus, page-57

1. 50 Posts.
    I tried looking up XR1 on ASX website and it wasn't recognised. I must have missed the information but can someone please point me to the source for a timeline where it says the company would relist on Monday (18/1)?

I was looking for some publicly available indications that things should have progressed since the passing of all resolutions at the last meeting so I checked on the ASIC online register for company names:

1. In order that KSO be renamed Xref Limited, I would have thought they needed to first change the name of Xref Pty Ltd to something else thus "releasing" the name for use by KSO. I note this hasn't happened at this stage per the list of documents lodged for Xref Pty Ltd (ACN 147 613 938).
    2. In Resolution 2, it was mentioned that all shares in Xref Pty Ltd would be acquired. We have not yet seen a Form 484 being lodged in Xref Pty Ltd for its change in shareholding, unless KSO has acquired all shares in Xref Pty Ltd's holding company?

Nonetheless, I am hopeful to see a bunch of documents being lodged soon confirming its Chapters 1 & 2 compliance. Not sure though if we would get any update in the event of any delay?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.