CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Yes & yes. Did I do my due diligence to my normal standards?...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Yes & yes.

Did I do my due diligence to my normal standards? No..Honestly speaking QBL was not on my radar for long before hemp was going to be legalised so I had to make a decision.

I've realised over the years that whether a stock is a buy or a pass is heavily dependent on each individual investors financial circumstances & portfolio positioning.

This can determine an investors appetite for risk...I'm largely awake to the full picture & associated risks.

I have my aspirations for this stock..I have my hesitations for this stock..I am more than prepared to talk about hesitations..The $3 mill R&D to Israel being one given our current financial status pending full year financial results.

I refuse to run a fear campaign though..Does not serve my investment...Also as Anthony Robbins says " If you focus on the positives..You move towards them..If you focus on the negatives..You move towards them".

I'm a very positive person.

If material improvements are not made over time..I will divest..Plain & simple..I'll possibly have a mild respectful conversation around why but I'll never walk over a stock..I don't feel there's any respectability in doing so..This is why I rarely comment on stocks I don't hold & try not to place criticism on said stocks because it's just not respectable.

Let's hope we have a productive EGM & some positive development's are made surrounding our current investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.