POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hmmm?? wonder if it's announcement week next week? Doesn't feel...

1. 6,913 Posts.
    Hmmm?? wonder if it's announcement week next week? Doesn't feel like a pump and dump like previous times which occured prior to AGM's but then again who knows. With all the recent developments you'd have to be a fool to sell at these prices... The spike in sp and volume over last few days was for a reason, someone taking a position and it maybe the same buyer that has been soaking up since the 8-9c mark. Some faster pace buying means something is coming soon....
    As stated by antonswig in another post it's ready to take the next level Harbinger being probably the major thorn in the side..........

"
    Todays buying brings to an end a large consolidation process that has been cleverly initiated over the last couple of months. Well done to all who read between the lines and bagged some before this stock gets a massive re-rate.

Catalyst Points IMHO :

1. Harbinger headache......sorted.
    2. Long Term Funding........about to be sorted with Jeffries
    3. Serious Drill Program in high grade area at bottom of Windarra Decline.
    4. Traders all but soaked up.
    5. Nickel price near and long term forecasts improving.

Sirriously hope we hit some high grade results in this campaign, I know Neil Hutchinson(Pos Geo) has been waiting years for this opportunity and I have faith he will deliver for us!!! "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.993K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 64320256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6658037 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.