PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ozblue your concerns are valid. I am in the same boat re...

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Ozblue your concerns are valid. I am in the same boat re companies missing out on deadlines. It is frustrating but this is business reality. In this situation where PO3 is doing trials in India it makes it even more difficult to execute to a plan. I think PO3 has done very well to get a good trial done at a hospital in India. It does not get any tougher than this as hospitals in India probably provide one of the most challenging environments to do trials like these. Good on PO3 for trying in the real world situation. All said, moving to Bhaskar Medical College for more controlled testing is a wise to establish a good base line.

I agree with Tuke that PO3 has the equipment but the environment was not right. Respect!

From 30 April announcement trials had already moved to Bhaskar Medical college and I hope we will get good results faster this time.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1569/1569135-18831c43d47a5739f236969920f4e2b2.jpg

IMHO fundamentals of PO3 have improved further on the back of this trial outcomes from a public hospital in India. Also a reminder that FRG tests in India is one of many potentials with PO3!

Price drop is not a bad thing for me personally as this helps me to get closer to my target holding of these babies! wink.png.

'Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow' (Nobel laureate Paul Samuelson)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.