PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Something doesn’t quite go to plan and everyone wants to jump...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Something doesn’t quite go to plan and everyone wants to jump ship, unbelievable. What this tells me is that you guys and gals are in this for a quick buck, or have no patience when it comes to making truly outstanding returns, maybe even life changing. If you are starting to shake at the knees, and you want some answers, as shareholders you have the right to call PO3 management yourselves. That’s what I have done and will continue doing with any of my major investments. I have found Simon Lill to be upfront and as straight as an arrow, he is more than pleased to have shareholders talk to him, so do yourself a favor and contact them.
    Dilato holdings
    up John labs, BP
    Andra Rush etc, etc, etc
    These investors are no muggs, they have made plenty before, and are going to make it again. Often the difference between the pro investors and retail investors is when the professional find something they like and believe they can make a fortune out of, is there conviction , as they stay the course.
    I’m certainly not a perfect investor myself, as I sold my A2M way to early on some not so good news, and have regretted ever since, but I won’t be making that same mistake again on PO3. From the information I have gathered on PO3 over the last 12 to 15 months, IMHO , this really could be a life changing stock. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.