PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ann: Report on Tuberculosis Trials, page-88

1. 9,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8450
    @andrew9484 ......" Banking on one mans funds ??"

Not really, I invested here because of that one man's experience and the fact he joined the board.
    I would not expect a billionaire to invest in a junior like this, but then also spend his time on the board, unless he saw tremendous upside or possibility.

Everything's a gamble or risk on the market, but on a risk reward basis, this one is fine by me.
    Those paying attention bought when the billionaire did at around (or under) his price last November (I'm one and doing just fine). The liquidity does seem light but tends to thicken up on any news, so I've also been trading it. Not overly difficult for the patient.

I have based my position and movements on PO3 on the simple fact that seems to happen in every sector of the market, the time taken will be longer than 'expected' by management and impatient traders will sell at a loss upon missed time frames.
    It has worked very well so far, with impatient sellers allowing me to build up my position again at low prices over the last month or so.

There will be something positive in an announcement over the next couple of months which will more than likely shoot the SP up much higher, because of the tight register. Meanwhile the quarterly will come out and push us one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.