ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

I'll leave the reserve question to the more in tune guys, but...

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 962
    I'll leave the reserve question to the more in tune guys, but MEL is easy. Acreage, potential reserves, proximity; and now substantial holding by LNG which would indicate a fair chance of them supplying Fishermans Landing. On a price per PJ of 3P basis MEL are 9 times cheaper than ESG. I hold ESG because they are clearly the biggest of the little guys. I hold MEL as I believe that they have some of the best acreage and potential for growth. MEL potentially has enough gas to supply a 3mtpa LNG project, which was conveniently announced a few days prior to the LNG substantial holder notice. A strong implication from the management.

The one thing I have not been able to work out is why ESG have MEL acreage shown on some presentation slides. I would love ESG to team up with MEL and LNG and do 8mtpa out of Fishermans Landing under the ICN contract. Baseless, baseless, baseless...but who knows. ICN are a forgotten one in this puzzle I feel; 2mtpa for 20 years is their deal with SinoGas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.