BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Republic secures Social Licence for Amayapam, page-12

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    re: Ann: Republic secures Social Licence for ... Sentia,

So true of what you say and I have read the ann a few times
    really there is nothing to fault.
    Key points that I find really important is they have again aknowledged that with this license it will speed up the process of getting finance.....hey it is only natural for any financiers to want a rubber stamp on a piece of land before they spend a cent and RAU now has got it.
    They say that the project once running will be the biggest in Bolivia for a gold mine and thay certainly will atrract more attention from financiers.
    BFS then will confirm that the project is financialy and socialy and business wise profitable...then if not already in the process of negotiations financiers will come forward.
    I still believe part of the finance will come from selling gold in advance at a very attractive discounted price to the currrent market and it could be the quickest and safest and not issuing more shares.
    The practise in selling gold in advance was very common in the old days from even the biggest mining companies including newcrest and lihir.
    Logic and common sense will at the end prevail and the fact that at the end RAU will have a legal paper to mine and
    business plan that show it is profitable then mnoney will come and sp...hmmm....interesting to see the scramble to get on board as I am more than ever sure to keep buying....
    now I see less risk compared to even a few weeks ago.
    The risk is still there but 14 grand for one mill shares is the most one can lose and the upside hmmmm I will leave that up to anyones imagination..........now that the game has just begun.......

Happy waiting,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.