FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

So much for sanctions having no effect on the mining... "the...

1. 8,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8145
    So much for sanctions having no effect on the mining...

"the delivery of additional and replacement mining equipment to the principal mining contractor being delayed due to Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) sanctions imposed on the State of Mali restricting the movement of goods"

They have known about this for months but refused to inform shareholders of the real effect of the sanctions, exactly as I expected months ago. Are they only now informing us because the sanctions have been lifted?

Additional and replacement mining equipment means mining and production is well below what was expected, and easily anticipated months ago. MA clearly not informing the market of what's been happening, hence he had to go.

I take it the 2 new directors became aware the market was not being informed, so their positions became untenable with a company not informing the market accurately. Why would they want to remain associated with a mob that does this??

They got the "new" name and market symbol nearly correct, it certainly should have been labelled FFS.

For me it clearly goes back to the announcement last year that denied a cap raise when they were planning one. Being able to mislead the market once quickly becomes acceptable behavior, so just fobbing off the effects of sanctions instead of addressing them honestly was acceptable, until it all blows up as it now has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.