FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Request for Continuation of Voluntary Suspension, page-75

1. 9,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8441
    Everything from my last post was clearly from documentation and quoted, yet someone didn't like it and reported it for being unsubstantiated.

The aware letter 12/7/22 clearly states "FFX was aware since around February 2022...." about issues involving the sanctions etc, the later pro-active interview is still on FFX web page where Mike claims "no effect".

Can anyone remember the exact date of that interview (advertorial)? Maybe I didn't get the exact date of that interview correct, but it was March IIRC (and from the references given in the interview) Of course the FFX web page doesn't date these media presentations/interviews...

Also any management/BOD involved in any business would be deemed negligent and incompetent if they didn't immediately find out what affect sanctions would have on the business they were running. It's very clear they knew or should have known the effects of sanctions on the business ASAP.
    It's business 101 knowing what is happening and affecting your business.

@Stoked1 ...... "I think they just simply had no frigging idea and had themselves fooled as well."

Is that really better, knowing we had rank amateur fools running the show? The part that told me this really was amateur hour were the currency losses. I think @fooca worked out ~$8m. Keeping funds in $A when both costs and returns were in $US, without hedging, is just incompetent gambling of shareholder funds IMHO.

Also IMHO the worst aspect is that the person who's idea was the Morilla acquisition has left, leaving behind a huge mess, and is now chair of the offshoot lithium company, the bit he wanted to get rid of, sorry 'monetise', which is also well below any believable valuation, most likely to do with the perception of competency of who is in charge...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.