FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Request for Continuation of Voluntary Suspension, page-94

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    gwaiher, you are a long term poster but I throw it straight back at you, Who can you trust?

You have stated frequently of your vast experience yet have offered very little technical knowledge on the project / company to date … that includes all your years of posting.

I remember your emotion outburst over a fairly trival matter that you later apologized for. I remember your loyalty and love for Kevin Joyce who was proven to be unqualified and was completely out of his depth beyond the employment as a geo.

I’ve used snuck capital, historic reports, project comparisons, short to mid term future production as well as npv for to come up with what I believe a fairly slap stick under evaluation number… you tell me you have 30 years experience and offer, yet again, nothing beneficial that would justify your 30 years of experience…

i don’t quite understand what you are talking about in relation to the 4.5mt plant. Firstly, we currently are not attempting to run the plant at max capacity currently only seeing 3.5mt… a number that currently is unprofitable due to poor grade by estimate Q1>.5gt. Are you saying this plant is too large to run on Morila grade ? Because that’s incorrect. in fact, once Morila ore is efficiently presented to the plant and grade increased, Morila will have no issues successfully producing profitable ore… same story if they manage you incorporate the sag mill for the full 4.5mt.

you don’t care about your investment here because you free carry… awesome, thanks for the update, I still do care and spend a lot of time researching relevant information. What you say you do care about is helping young people not being duped by ignorant hype…. Yeah look mate, how about you actually provide any sort of useful information with a technical backing. I have a fairly good memory of how posters post, I do not remember any particular post of yours that provided any particular standout insight… why keep those 30 years of apparent experience to yourself? Please, give us something! Anything!

I’m stating false hype? I flip that on you and say you are just one of many on here whingers here with a strong opinion however no true substance to justify their post. People don’t have to be optimistic or believe in the project/ company but Atleast show your base for your reasoning. That we all learn. I don’t agree with everything ozblue says however Atleast he explains himself… your telling me to “learn” while speaking down to me from your iron throne of 30 years experience like it’s some trump card, mate, it’s pathetic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.