FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

"Also as gwaihir has outlined in a "sell / shutdown" Morila...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    "Also as gwaihir has outlined in a "sell / shutdown" Morila scenario, I will again suggest readers / commentators have a good look through the ASX listing rule requirements as an on going concern, to which if FFX flogged its "core business" and without an alternative business plan would (opinion) either be delisted / or would need to satisfy Chapters 1 & 2 to be re-admitted?~ My understanding of the rules, is you just cannot flog your business and sit idly around waiting for the LLL shares to come out of escrow.~ I also do not know why posters would then think that the LLL shares would be sold and divvied up between the shareholders?"

Surely that is the suggested strategy to maximize shareholder value - Close down /flog Morilla - and agree to distribute LLL pro-rata when possible - and then there is no need for listing!! As a side benefit, we could see all those FFX shorts burned for the next 18 months...

We all would be happy with avoiding the costs and obligations of remaining listed in return for the promise to distribute all the LLL in 18 months time (and wind-up poor sorry old FFX). Good riddance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.