FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Request for continuation of Voluntary Suspension, page-23

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I was of the understanding that mothballing Morilla was in contravention of ASX rules? I am super rusty here so its vague memory from some time ago. (plus I simply cant be phuqued looking into it as Im super busy with a tender) Anyhow, I thought it was roughtly around ASX listing requirements. Someone far smarter than me or with more time on their hands will likely know.

The other thing about the purpose of a force majeure clause is loosely around relieving a party of liability as a result of the inability to discharge its contractual obligations, due to circumstances outside or beyond that party’s control, or beyond its reasonable control. Theres some much better legal type examples around but im not sure FFX would want that. If going this path, they have to pull their pants down and reveal themselves. Remember just last Christmas when we all thought the FFX team were going from strength to strength and looking to be economically hung like donkeys because (from all reports) they said so. Now it appears it was a team of baby doodles all round and some blaming guff about contractors plant, fuel prices and a short ECOWAS. Not force majeure kinda stuff im thinking and certainly not in totality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.