PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

It appears that personalities were involved with this issue...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    It appears that personalities were involved with this issue besides other things. Both Tony and Ms Weng have now left the scene and new people came in.

Am I happy about it.?? Well... I am not. And that is because we (PLV) showed some weakness in there but, with what Brett had to say in regard of being very hard at present to raise some funds in this current global financial environment, one has to accept the verdict and go with the flows.

I can truly understand the position that Tony found himself in at the time he made the decision to sack WEG and move to retain 100% of Cockatoo as a result, and one cannot blame him for doing so. Especially after having endured the many problems he had being put through anytime WEG were failing to fulfil their part of the obligations. Not only once, but many times.
    So, my respect for Tony hasn't diminished at all. As a matter of facts, my respect for him has increased, for, all he tried to do was to look after his shareholders/investors, and IMHO, of course himself. We can't forget, nor deny, that he showed that he had some proverbials to make that hard decision. A decision that, (regardless of the Political talks that goes on in the Corporation World), most probably cost him his job.

Anyway what's done is done and what we have to do now, is looking at what will unfold from here on. Lets' hope that it will all be very good and smooth sailings from now on.

I have to be honest that I have still some reservations towards having anything to do with the Chinese, especially after seeing what they can do, and how they can treat any agreements if it doesn't suit them at some stage or another in the future.

Anyway, that's me and the way I see it. Let's hope that we will all finish the way we are all hoping for, and that we will all be counting our multiplying dollars soon.

Cheers
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.