BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Request for extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-61

1. 23,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2104
    I suggest you do not reply in reference to my post if you do not wish me here.

Nowhere in my posts have I suggested that BUD does not have the potential to reach a good future state ....what I am saying is that you can make however many superlatives in announcements and great forecasts, but proof is in the pudding and you cant get ahead of yourself....you gotta walk the talk and not count chickens before they are hatched...and they have to deliver and sell 1500 Ohms in the next 6 months for the lofty valuation to sustain. All those spending is in anticipation of more demand , the sales is yet to arrive (and I emphasise 'yet' not saying it wont but they are late and buying time with superlatives and words of comfort?). If I have started selling in my business, and I make bold projections (which I can indicate whatever) to sell my shares to you, wont you expect to judge me based on my basis of assumption (how robust) and at least evaluate my 6 months track record (e.g if I say I can see 3,000 in year, I only show you 100 after 6 months or worse try not to show you, would you have confidence in my numbers?).

I could go on and there can be more out here...just don't engage me. Comfort yourselves fine and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.