BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ahh yes, we should take other opinions of businesses we pay for...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Ahh yes, we should take other opinions of businesses we pay for 'guidance'.
    Like how motley fool had multiple instances where they glorified buddy, then as soon as a down trend started, they did a complete 180 and become a complete hypocrit.
    But yeah, when Equity Story make bold claims like ~94% of trades are profitable, they have to make it seem like "oh it was profitable in this time period where we said it would be", then when it looks like the tide turns, they recommend to dumb it to save face.
    It's not because that's what they believe, it's because they've created an image they have to maintain, and if they're wrong when they make such ludicris claims, it reflects badly on them.
    Also, when they have a following, you can manipulate that following to pump prices. If the people that were so amazing at their job (lol, 94%? Seriously?), and I only need to say this once;
    THEY WOULDNT NEED TO CREATE A BUSINESS ON 'RECOMMENDING STOCKS'. That's the illogical aspect of these companies, those that are good at trading; aren't in the business of teaching, they'd be a hedge fund.

Reposted my previous comment without the things I wanted to remove.
    Last edited by kane93: 18/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.