BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

May not hv bn the best analogy but the point is that a product...

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    May not hv bn the best analogy but the point is that a product on the shelf has better clarity and may be better off than current situation & unknowns with BUD. The ASX obviously thks so hence you are where you are now. I appreciate the optimism, why wouldn't u be? That's why u R holding. BUT..

Your shelf space explanation, lol, was it really necessary? Off topic! But showing the same enthusiasm, then I ll say u can def see that it's being sold by the nos left on the shelf ( that means it's flying off the shelf) and by the positioning of the item. ( shelf space is valuable, yes, so if it's taking front of store with big signs, u know the item is popular or at least strongly pushed by the supermarket ) Distributor, Telstra or Ingram in your case.

Do u know if that's the case with BUDs distributors atm & how it's doing?

"many supermarket products fail even though supermarkets often do enormous market research to determine if its likely to sell"

Then u should know likewise many ASX startups fail? SHs $$ down the gurgler? Maybe not. Results are key & solid figures needed & can't be waved without being backed up. Thats why the pls explain by the ASX. Good luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.