WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Request For Extension Of Voluntary Suspension, page-125

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I believe that to leave on entry point may end up the opportunity for u to make money. If it opens at 3 c and u sell and with demand it might close at 4.5 c or even 5c.

Word of mouth and via articles more investors will find out and as the production dates comes near by it will accelerate from 10 cent to maybe 50c to 80c... it all depends ..

It depends if u r happy to make couple of grand and exit or u wanna enjoy the entire ride to pay up ur house..lol..

I am staying for LT.. which is more wise as I believe there is a huge potential and I guess with the ann coming up we shall get more clear picture as what we are expecting if that's the case its suicidal to sell on opening or before dust has settled or mou.. patience is the game.. selling too early will reward.someone else.. u took the risk on holding when we dont know what the news is and benefiting others by selling them when they know what is coming up is purely ur loss..

This is my opinion and I believe u might be sitting on a heavy profit but enjoy it further by making sure u get the most out of it..

All imo and dyor..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.