WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Request For Extension Of Voluntary Suspension, page-126

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    IMO it's almost impossible to confidently predict or project where the SP will land after this ann. Obviously holders are optimistic, as I am, however WFE has acted contrary to a lot of the the wider market over the last 6 months and has seen a stellar rally, ending in a all time high, in suspension waiting for further news; it can react similarly but inversely, highly doubt it will, but the market is volatile at all times. As for entry and exit, it's completely up to the individual, which is why all the feeble creatures stalking these forums ringing the bell and screaming reckoning, lose merit. I look at the words of some of these folks, then check my free carry parcels heavy in the green and wonder if they fathom the gains they could have made instead of burning hours trying to smite the holders and weep over the past. No one's listening, we're all busy trading the trade and making money. This my friends is the beauty of the online world, the confidence boost from acting in complete anonymity, a brief escape from a timid life void of risk and gains, burnt by management because they were slack and slow traders, now investing in the eternal search for self gratification through belittlement of others. I trust these guys intent as much as I trust trump with the nuclear codes. Sell if you want to sell, buy if you want to buy, it's your money, but I guarantee you, when you check the depth on the 4th/5th, some of those buys at the top are going to be these yappers. Money trumps morals every single time in this game. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.