CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Hey Durr_Trades. I have been mulling over the possibility that...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hey Durr_Trades. I have been mulling over the possibility that it's 'back to the future' for CRB and that means Mt Morgan. We spent around $11M on Mt Morgan before bailing out. We have all the Intellectual property and extensive drilling results, which haven't been sold. Yes we don't have any leases, but we never did. Norton (owned by the Chinese outfit Zijin) always owned the leases. Big dog Walta has built credibility with the Chinese through NCZ, which he bought off MMG, itself majority owned by the Chinese multinational giant CMC. I've said before in HC posts on CRB matters that a Chinese connection exists with Walta

Gold is on the way up and Norton will surely have to do something at Mt Morgan. The unknown question is when they will do something and if they do then do they go it alone or with a partner ?

I still think there is a chance it could be Mt Morgan. I've said this before also.

Us long term suffering shareholders need a break. C'mon Big Dog give us a profitable mine !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 19905250 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1431277 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.