AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Request for Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-35

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I’m the first to admit MNM was my first gig at top of ASX junior so a long learning curve there. It’s easy for V to now downplay the long negative effect of GFC but it changed the investment world and we copped it bad.

I certainly positively believe in Woods Point dyke swarm and gold bull, why the hell do you think I acquired it. I still support AUL totally, just ask BOZ and others. I have strong motivation as numerous of my mates and colleagues new and old invested in it and are way underwater. I continue to proactively and reactively help in many ways.

But, Hotcopper is really important cause most major and small investors and the BoD do actively read it. HC is the only public forum used for that purpose. So we all should respect that opportunity as it’s very powerful. So blatant upramping and painting any negative opinion as trolling is madness as it merely leads to spiteful attacks and negativity and I’m sorry but there is only one such upramper here and I don’t need to say the name.

my god I’m the ex MD and you all have an opportunity to tease out of me the historical truths and perhaps even some go forward learned wisdom. What other HC forum has the prior 9 year MD actively posting? Can’t you see the value potential?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.