AR9 0.00% 7.7¢ archtis limited

I have very little doubt that if it was trading when the...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have very little doubt that if it was trading when the quarterly was released, we would've seen a rerate to at least 35c+ for the reasons I've already mentioned above (peer comparison).

Unfortunately this small blunder has been blown out of proportion for a number of reasons.. but I still have a lot of faith in management delivering.

You just need to look at the caliber and experience of the board to see why. Miles Jakeman (founder and CEO of Citadel that eventually was acquired for $5.70 a share) and Leanne Graham (former Head of Sales at Xero) all have been been there, done that. Not to mention the new C-suite add ons from Nucleus Cyber like the new COO:

Kurt Mueffelmann - overseen the growth and sale of four technology companies and earned two Deloitte Fast 500 company awards at previous companies. Served as CEO of Cryptzone, HiSoftware (acquired by Cryptzone), Create!form International (acquired by Bottomline Technologies), and RealWord (acquired by Microsoft Great Plains).

The list goes on.. Very many reasons to be bullish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 4888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.