PIQ 2.73% 94.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Ann: Request for extension of voluntary suspension, page-27

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    IMHO the presentation explanation is a bit of a red herring... there is certainly something going on. I doubt it is about the report. if there was an issue with the report, which was from a 3rd party, they would simply correct it. not suspend trading for over a week.
    I agree, considering the sp was about to take off just before the suspension, it may well be because of some good news.
    there is nothing to do but wait... my money is on a take over, I first said this late last year when we had some serious raises in the sp.
    I believe the sp has been manipulated ever since and that has been done by a hostile take over prospect. it may just be that PIQ is forcing this hostile take over prospect's hand and has some evidence of manipulation OR it's become a competitive situation with two or more prospects bidding and if this is true, then management will have done the right thing by suspending trading. I could be completely wrong here, it wouldn't be the first time. but these are my optimistic theories.
    I dare not even think of what bad news could look like. I am not selling down ... cause I can't .... lol ... so hear is hoping for the best ..
    Last edited by JujuM: 02/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
0.025(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $123.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 95.0¢ 94.0¢ $76.95K 81.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.