VRC 14.3% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

I get what you're saying, and I agree with the fact that he...

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    I get what you're saying, and I agree with the fact that he hasn't got anything off the ground yet wrt VRC. But IMV he's still in there fighting for it to happen (at least I presume that is what is happening - as I don't have any specific information whether he is or not - just what I read in announcements). There's always set backs in spec stocks, and from an individuals' (TM's) point of view I'd be looking to keep my name in the right circles back in OZ just in case he can't get it over the line. And that may be the end result of all this, because as we all know VRC and every other explorer is a spec stock, which may go one of 2 ways... But if he does, he'll be writing his own ticket wherever he goes.

I'm just pointing out that your post is all doom and gloom but doesn't have a correct basis, by the same token that others on here are all rosy. Each to their own, I don't put any weight on any of them. And I'm not about to waste my time getting involved in guessing what day the voluntary suspension will come off...I've got no idea when that will be.

But just because a part time CFO wanders off doesn't have any impact on where we are now (and not for one minute do I think a contract CFO - who contracts to a number of other spec companies - would have any level of substance in the type of negotiations happening with this purchase). He would have an impact on day to day financials and transaction recording and setting prelim budgets, but no way would he have sole custody over financial negotiations like these. TM and Mr Kabunga should be driving that. So to lose a part time CFO at this point isn't a deal breaker (I know he was titled a CFO, but was he? I don't know). Similarly, I don't have specific concerns over a CEO also being a board member on any number of companies, let's face it they're all on the gravy train for their own reasons. I don't particularly think any director is worth what a company has to fork out for them, but it's the system and companies have to have them. They all have their particular skill sets which may or may not be valuable to a coy. I don't think TM will be providing a whole heap of value for a start up while he's tied up with VRC (unless he has contacts with tenement holders in Oz that may appeal to this start up, then he may be helpful).

But then, I may be wrong and he may be forging a path back to Oz sooner than I'd hope....such is life.

J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $428 136.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 32136253 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5958088 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.