VRC 14.3% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Request for Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-86

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    So, let me get this right, are you saying that as a CEO who is about to embark on a major structural and operational change in the graphite world, that he can't also manage gold exploration? Or try to progress a world class graphite project in yet another country.

So, isn't that what he's doing now? Although granted we aren't hearing too much on the gold front.

And don't many an explorer manage a number of different activities, across different countries. Think that happens all the time.

My query re an Exec Chairman position, is that if you run one company you're normally listed as a non-exec director/chairman at other company(s). An executive position normally implies more than a part time presence. Non-exec's only get together at board mtgs, whether in person or via video link. Perhaps the exec position was purely to have his name listed on the IPO? In any event, it's obviously the CEO/Managing Director that would be doing the day to day stuff, not the chairman (exec or not).

JMT

J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $428 136.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 32136253 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5958088 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.