CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Did you receive the further information you required?" Thanks,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    "Did you receive the further information you required?"

Thanks, I did StockObserver and contacted CannTab directly; to date, I have not had a written explanation. This has since come out.

Canntab Therapeutics Ltd
    Tue, November 22, 2022 at 10:30 PM·
    TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / November 22, 2022 /

"Canntab Therapeutics Limited (CSEILL)(OTCQB:CTABF)(FRA:TBF1) (the "Company" or "Canntab") a leading innovator in cannabinoid and terpene blends in hard pill form for therapeutic applications, is providing an update on several matters impacting the Company.

Over the past number of months, Canntab has undertaken a strategic review of its domestic operations in the context of the global market. The Company's conclusion, which was first communicated in the Company's MD&A for the year ended May 31, 2022 filed under its SEDAR profile on September 28, 2022, was that in the absence of a complete pivot away from our core competencies into a crowded consumer market for pre-rolls and vaporizer devices, focusing exclusively on tablet manufacturing for the domestic market is not financially viable and the Company was repositioning its production capabilities to a small batch special order basis and management was focusing its business development efforts to establish licensing partners in non-Canadian markets to exploit the valuable patents held by the Company.

On November 17, 2022, Canntab received a notice from its landlord indicating that the lease for Canntab's Markham manufacturing site will not be extended. The lease expires on December 31, 2022. "
    Last edited by Neil1959: 29/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.