CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Surely this would be the best action to ensure noone is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    "Surely this would be the best action to ensure noone is inadvertently misled by you?"

No one is being misled. Refer to my final comment.

FSD PHARMA RECEIVES FIRST DELIVERY OF CANTABB EQUIPMENT WITH A CAPACITY TO MANUFACTURE APPROX. 1,500,000 TABLETS PER DAY

TORONTO, Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ - FSD Pharma Inc. (CSE: HUGE) (OTC: FSDDF) (FRA: 0K9) ("FSD Pharma" or the "Company), which, through its wholly-owned subsidiary FV Pharma Inc., is a licensed producer pursuant to the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations, is pleased to announce that the Company has received its first delivery of manufacturing equipment at its Cobourg plant from Canntab Therapeutics Limited (CSEILL) ("Canntab"), a leader in the rapidly growing cannabis pill market. The manufacturing equipment consists of a fully GMP High output Tablet press capable of pressing more than 1,500,000 tablets per day, as well as blending machinery, large scale process and drying equipment and packaging equipment.

Mr. Jeffrey Renwick, Chief Executive Officer of Canntab, stated, "With this first delivery of manufacturing equipment at the Cobourg plant, we can begin the process of setting up our manufacturing space in collaboration with FSD Pharma. We expect manufacturing of our suite of novel cannabis oral dose delivery platforms, including gel capsules and tablets to begin in earnest."

I will wait until I hear from Canntab. Please refer to my post where I clearly add further clarification: Post #:64659406
    Last edited by Neil1959: 29/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.