CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

[Requested that my previous post be removed.]...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    [Requested that my previous post be removed.]

StockObserver..there is no misleading. I know you like to use that old chestnut from those posts in 2019 where I was instructed to direct your more detailed questions back to the company, and you weren't happy. But that is how things work.

You appear to be trying hard and pulling that same line out again. There is no misleading or deceiving as I am a shareholder, not a paid employee, contractor, or associated with either of those companies, not since 2020 for CGB. All is declared very clearly on here over the years. I am also a registered medical patient that takes prescription medicinal Cannabis.

Any references to GMP tablets, which I quote, and will continue to mention until proven otherwise to be incorrect, are referencing announcements from Cann Global and Canntab itself. I took what I believe to be a GMP pharmaceutical product from Canntab, based on their announcements, based on patents of a delivery system that requires GMP quality ingredients, and based on CGB's announcements.

Let me assist you with another line from that announcement. The announcement from Jan 2018 read.
    " The Australian Government has willingly put in place legislation to enable a consistent pharmaceutical grade GMP quality pill product such as the Canntab pill now secured by VitaCann.

That is what I go by. Whether that pill is manufactured in a building owned by Canntab or in a leased space which is a GMP facility with Canntab assigned the space, it doesn't matter to me, nor would I perhaps say to patients of the Instacann tablets who have had a positive result from taking it, nor to the TGA who approved it if it meets the TGA stringent requirements. So we can play around with the semantics on announcements and leased or owned facilities all day.

I suppose the question to ask rotorman is. Do you believe that the management of CGB or the board of CGB are lying about this pill being GMP quality?
    Last edited by Neil1959: 01/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.