CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Or Stock Observer better still as you are so interested in this,...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    Or Stock Observer better still as you are so interested in this, why dont you contact the company and you provide the answer. Save us all waiting, honestly! Sholom, in the Feb webcast, invited anyone to contact them.

I said I was happy with the part response I received, adding, for clarification, that I still want to get answers to a couple of other questions. Simple really!

As mentioned to another poster. It doesn't matter how hard you try to use my words or try and cajole me; you are not going to force me to push out an answer, particularly as it seems you appear to still be on some old mission (perhaps?) as a non-holder, as well. (observation of both)

Won't take multiple posts, mate, honestly. I am happy to see what you get back from them.

But just in case, I am happy to say again, based on my own outcomes from taking CGB's products:

1. I am happy if Instacann is a genuine GMP product, or
    2. Is produced to GMP standards, or
    3. Has GMP ingredients, or
    4. Is produced in a GMP leased or owned facility of CannTab in Canada, or
    5. Has measured micro-dosage beads to form a tablet.

And...for further clarification; I am not paid by CannTab or CGB to mention or promote the name CannTab or the Instacann product. I am not an advertising contractor engaged officially or unofficially in any paid or voluntary position for the products produced for CannTab or their Australian partner Cann Global, as distributed through a licenced ODC distributor.

Gosh, that was exhausting...but seriously guys...at the end of the day. I am just on here talking like any shareholder about a CGB product. So...time to move on.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 09/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.