CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Request for Extension of Voluntary Suspension, page-13

1. 3,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    Afternoon @Aussie Eagle

"It's now 2 Months since the ability of shareholders to freely trade has been denied with no reasonable explanation as to what this proposed acquisition is about." (my bold)

Agree, I think that's a salient point.

Terrific - if they have made or are iin the process of making an acquisition that provides value to shareholders.
    I am not sure why it would take 2 months?
    Even if does, then I do think that the communication has been very poor.
    The shares are in suspension so there can be no trading advantage gained by an person or entity if the company elaborated on the "acquisition".

The AGM is coming up soon - from memory. Maybe shareholders could ask some questions in that forum. If, I were a shareholder, I would be asking the BOD, how many more weeks, months and years are we expected to wait to see some tangible progress and a return (even a minuscule one) on our investment?

How long can the line, one that has been often quoted by pro posters, "it's just a penny stock - it takes years to become commercial" be considered plausible?

The fact is, CGB has been around since circa 2007 (AGV and QBL). Exactly how many more years can the "it's just a penny stock" shtick be used used as shield against fair scrutiny? biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.