LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

For what it's worth, I spoke with Simon Hay after the AGM in...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1528
    For what it's worth, I spoke with Simon Hay after the AGM in May.
    He approached me after recognising I was one who posed a potentially tricky question during the meet.
    After asking did I have any more questions for him, we chatted about various aspects of the project.
    He genuinely perked up when discussing the pleasure of seeing the positive impacts being made in Mali vs doing some FIFO project in WA.
    The team are focussed a lot on building a better life for the local population that will benefit them for generations.
    From agricultural programs, to simply training staff in mining.
    Those skills will one day allow them to perhaps travel around the globe and earn bigger coin for their families in Mali.
    At the stage of his career, I got the distinct impression he gains far greater satisfaction and sense of legacy from the opportunity with Goulamina.
    This enthusiasm for local engagement will be apparent with his regular meetings with the mining minister.
    With the minister change, this may take time, but I'd wager that the outgoing gave a summary of all the current projects, with Leo getting full marks for authenticity.
    Full confidence on my part for the team working through this hurdle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.