LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

In life I've learned that people love drama. These people will...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    In life I've learned that people love drama. These people will blow everything up to suit their narrative !!!

I'm happy to put my neck on the line and say no one and I mean no one on these boards knows what's happening at the moment with Leo, all is just what people want to think. As I always say common sense is best way to look at things. For me the common sense here is...

*Leo has good experience management in the Lithium field.
    *The debunk of this project will help NO one, a resolution im sure is what both parties want.
    *Until this is fully resolved i can't see Leo announcing anything half arse. Shareholders want the truth/facts and until they can announce that I see them sitting tight. When the time comes we will hear from the company.

Guess what, common sense tells me I will be none the wiser until the 21st August what the full extent of the Voluntary Suspension is. We may be told then, it may be later. I sit and wait, ironically everyone else will have to as well.

I finish with that unfortunately the people that love drama and have nothing better to do than spread rumors and absolute garbage will find there way over to Leo threads writing junk after junk. Trust me it's not just the Leo thread it will be other threads of other companies, I can only recommend we carry ourselves above this lowlife and don't feed their moronic minds so they then have the opportunity to continue to keep going. That or simple put them on ignore.

But I totally agree

The level of stupidity on HC continues to an ATH. Simply placing one foot in front of the other must be a real struggle for some.

See you all in a few weeks when hopefully we hear the real news from the people who actually running the company and know what is going on.

DYOR

Last edited by Bucko1: 10/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.